Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday Inspiration - mmmcrafts



There is a thing that I regret once in a while and that is not being able to indulge in felt. I use it here and there in some of my projects, but not as much as I wish.

To be honest, I would love to heavily fling myself into it - forget about crochet or any other craft for a while and wrap my whole heart in colorful felt. And whenever I have such urges overcoming my creative self, I simply search the internet for any felt news. And I pay attention not to miss Larissa's colorful felt world. I love to drop on her blog occasionally to see what magnificent creations she has come up with.




There is not much you can find about her except that she is a: "Follower of Christ, wife of my hero, mom to two crazy girlies, home school teacher, pattern designer, paper cutter, sewing junkie, and voracious reader. I'm addicted to all things artsy and craftsy. And coffee."

But I guess this says a lot  about the person she is if we read between the lines, doesn't it?



Her ornament patterns are one of a kind I am sure you'll agree. She pays great attention to the meticulously executed details on the ornaments that leave people mesmerized with their folkloric beauty.

She has an amazing shop and IG account if you want to follow her.


 My other felt inspiration:

Heather Potten
Eliza Inspiration
 Rosa's Felt Workshop
Olga Gulyaeva
 

7 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Those needle books are veeeery pretty!

Alhana said...

Well, the beauty and amazing detail of these ornaments caught me totally unaware. I have never tried felt crafting before as it didn't appeal to me —until now. Thank you very much for sharing her work! It's truly inspirational.

myrica said...

I think it's so nice when you show different inspiration, I can get more ideas my self, so I thank you for that.
Have a nice day

Maya Kuzman said...

I am glad you like it Alhana! I am always seduced by such talented crafters!

Maya Kuzman said...

I do too Myrica! Wishing you a fantastic day!

handmade by amalia said...

Amazing work, the details and the colors. That little drummer stole my heart.
Amalia
xo

Kim said...

I am in love with these gorgeous felted folkloric creations. The little drummer boy is sublime and those little needle books....beautiful