Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Free Fall Crochet Projects

 
 
 
We are slowly transitioning into fall.
Although it seemingly looks like nothing is changed during the day, the first signs appear at night. As a matter of fact, fall will be here in exactly 10 days. So, like it or not, we will have to get ready for it.
 
In line with this I've compiled a selection of amazing fall crochet projects - accessories and home décor mostly and I am sure you'll find a project to please your soul.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These adorable warmers
 
Pumpkins. Crocheted ones.
Couldn't decide which ones I liked better.
 
 

 
 Via
 
 

 
 
 

7 comments:

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Don't know how much longer I'll be able to resist these heartwarming colours and hold on to Summer. If we wouldn't have so many misty, dull and grey days I wouldn't mind autumn as much as I do right now. But I do like atumn colours: all those warm and deep shades of red, green, brown, yellow... Aaaah...

Maya Kuzman said...

You are right! The colors are warm and inviting. I am already making some new warmers but left the blankets for later. The temps here rise up to the 30s during the day so it's hot to tackle wool. A couple of weeks more I think the fall will be really here.

Alhana said...

Autumn is my favourite season of the year and I'm looking forward to it! Can't wait to leave those sticky 30s behind. The crocheted pumpkins are lovely and the smaller ones would make perfect pincushions, don't you think?

Maya Kuzman said...

Yes, the pumpkin would make the perfect decor for fall :)

Roseann Hampton said...

I love the colors in the shawl! Thanks for sharing these!

Kim said...

All these pretties will keep Winter at bay and make for a wonderful Fall. Love the Afghan.

Unknown said...

Love the colors! On my way to get yarn for wristies & shawl! Thank you so much!